News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Monkey。


Good afternoon R!P R!P



Lately I feel that kids are super duper cuteー R!P is what I've said yesterday but~



Kids that are riding baby car R!P or kids around 2・3 years old as expected when we see them


【U~~~~~n R!P R!P R!P 】 we'd become wouldn't weー R!P R!P R!P R!P





Reina! Project





Um you knowーyesterday I borrowed DVD 2 discs I've watched them but you seeー


【Saru no Wakusei】 and 【Contagion】 when I watched them you know R!P R!P



On Saru no Wakusei you know a baby chimpanzee appeared but


It's like human baby it's really cute R!P lol



If there's truly chimpanzee or monkey that's as smart as in Saru no Wakusei in this world it's amazing isn't it R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P



It's a bit scary though・・・lol



Has everyone watched Saru no Wakusei R!P R!P



It's amusing you know R!P R!P R!P



【Contagion】 is a story about contagion but


It's a bit real and might be scary R!P



It's not scary like ghost or such ok~~~



Seriously real scary。 it's like R!P




These 2 discs are mama R!P selected R!P DVD R!P R!P



The ones I selected myself I'm going to watch it when I have the time againー R!P R!P R!P



Movie's funーhuhhhh R!P R!P





Reina! Project





Lately I can sleep well is fineーbut waking up is hard……( ̄▽ ̄;)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment