News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

★Dinneーr★


Good evemingー R!P R!P " R!P



Today I went to eat dinner outside R!P R!P




Jyajyaーn R!P



Reina! Project
Salad♡"


Reina! Project
Mentai mayo potato♡"



Mentai mayo potato seems like what girls like right~ R!P R!P



Reina also likes itー R!P R!P R!P R!P



Denny's is also delicious isn't ittttt (^◇^ R!P "



Earlier I borrowed DVD R!P







Reina! Project
Stay Friends ; Contagion ; Usagi Drop ; Saru no Wakusei



Mama 2 discs Reina 2 discs R!P R!P


Looking forward to it~ R!P R!P R!P





But earlier I passed by little kids several times but


Lately I feel kids are super duper cuteー R!P R!P R!P



Somehow just by seeing them I naturally smile R!P R!P



I'm soothed again huh R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment