News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Yaーn♪


It's overー R!P






Today actually you knoow... R!P






Ufufu R!P R!P







Reina! Project






I went to do EXILE Tamashii R!P with Sayu the 2 of usー R!P






I was nervousー..... R!P






Got nervous even this lateー R!P lol






Um you knowーum you knowー R!P R!P R!P






From EXILE-san somehow R!P R!P R!P






I received 24karats' R!P jersey━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ R!P R!P





Terrific right R!P R!P





My tension's raised all the way already you know R!P R!P R!P





EXILE-san's live song I got to listen to it… R!P R!P





As I thought it's amazing huhー R!P R!P







I still don't know the broadcast day so in the event that I know it I'll R!P <contact> youー R!P







Reina! Project






During free time from Happy music to EXILE Tamashii、 with Sayu and R!P -san



We went for sushi R!P R!P R!P





It's really been a while since I ate sushi but、 it's too delicious R!P R!P R!P R!P





There's still more pics but、 today is already late so



I'll excuse myself here R!P R!P





Chaーoー R!P R!P



R!P
Good night


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment