News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

TV day★


Yahho R!P R!P




Today is TV recording dayー R!P R!P




I did Happy music R!P 's recording you know R!P R!P







Reina! Project







Today's clothes R!P R!P






I've uploaded it back then too though haven't I R!P R!P R!P




But looking at this pic↑manager-san



「Your chin's small R!P 」 was surprised (lol)





Certainly angle wise it might look smallー R!P R!P














Reina! Project






Broadcast day is April 13thー R!P R!P




I sang Renai Hunter R!P






From now on I'm going to do another recording R!P R!P




Uha uhaー R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment