News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tired~


Good eveni R!P ing R!P R!P






Lately I've been arranging my clothes R!P





I have too much clothes and jersey that my shelf and closet too are too messy so



Clothes I wear、 clothes I don't wear anymore is how I split them R!P R!P










Reina! Project









Just now arranging parka I wear I found it R!P





I have something like this huh R!P is how it's like R!P R!P





There's even clothes that still had tags on them R!P R!P R!P




Really a wasteー R!P R!P R!P R!P








Reina! Project






I have too much clothes already when I arranged them I lost track of it you seeー R!P R!P





But I'm already tired of arranging them R!P "






Wonder if I won't become ableーto use magicー R!P R!P R!P





And then I can finish right away R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P






Someone make me a magician please... R!P





Or give me door to anywhere R!P please R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment