News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Legs Coming Out~♪


Yahhoo~(*^ー^) R!P R!P





Today's also cold isn't iit R!P R!P





Wellーit's always cold though R!P R!P






But R!P R!P R!P R!P





Today I put my legs ouーt R!P R!P R!P







Reina! Project






This set up cute R!P R!P





When I arranged my clothes I found it R!P R!P







Reina! Project






A~~~~~wonder if April won't come quicklyー R!P R!P






Not like there's any special meaning though you see R!P




I want time to pass quickly R!P R!P R!P




Somehow life you see R!P





It's made up of ups R!P and downs R!P isn't it。 is what I thought recently R!P R!P





If it's up all the time、 that will become natural so




So happy R!P or it's fun R!P or yayー R!P or such will be unthinkable won't it。 R!P





It's not that we won't think it but




Because there's down up will be felt even more。 orーrather R!P R!P R!P





Welll of courseーI want to live my life like 【hyahhoーi R!P R!P 】 being ups all the time though you see R!P R!P R!P





Life is done well isn't it~~~~~ R!P R!P R!P R!P





A~~~my stomach grumbled but





I'm not particularly hungry R!P




Why? R!P lol R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment