News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sendai~↑↑


Good afternooon R!P



Now I'm in Sendai R!P R!P




Today is Live in Sendai R!P R!P






In the dressing room there's zaou cheese and Sendai's snacks right away my tension's raised R!P R!P




From now maybe I'll eat yesterday's saladー R!P R!P R!P






Yesterday's midnight、 I was hungry you seeー R!P R!P




But I endured it and ate vegetables stick in the morning after I woke up R!P R!P



I was hungry too





It was deliciou R!P us R!P R!P R!P



Seven's vegetables stick's the best R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P





Now then today too for 1 day let's do our best~ R!P





Reina! Project




Ganbareinaa R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment