News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I've Read It But…(´-ω-`)


Heーlloo R!P R!P




I've read the comments but everyone's saying too much R!P





Yes I do have the will R!P lol




I also like eating so much R!P R!P R!P R!P





But it won't go in all at once ok R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P





Wanko soba 15 bowls are one serving huhー R!P




Somehow something like that (^_^ R!P lol R!P





If it's salad R!P Reina might be able to eat a lot R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P




Or so I try saying R!P





Recently I found seven eleven's salad to be really deliciousーso、




If I get to eat it again I'll upload it at blog ok R!P R!P R!P




That wasn't sold though




I've bought another favourite salad R!P R!P




I'll eat it tomorrowー R!P R!P R!P












R!P Vegetables stick

R!P Soft and juicy shrimp mayonnaise and fresh vegetables' salad





Vegetables stick is something I really recommend R!P R!P R!P











I took it during travel in the middle of darkness so when the flash went off it became white R!P




Today's hotel after a long time R!P R!P R!P





Wonder if I can sleep a lotー R!P R!P R!P





Good nightー R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment