News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Thank Youーu!


Good afternooon R!P R!P





Everyday everyday it's too cold R!P R!P R!P




I've read everyone's comments R!P







Reina! Project
Everyone who came yesterday thank you♡"; I love Live so much~




I like this time's set list R!P and




I like your singing voice R!P and such




Pleasant comments all of them my tension's raisedー R!P R!P






Reina! Project




As I thought Live is nice huhー R!P




Everyone、 please just 1 time is fineーso please I want you to come watchー R!P R!P





Yesterday guests are so full that even all the standing seats are filled R!P R!P





I'm too gladdd R!P R!P



The outfit is cute I even got told thatーapparently




I can hardly wait to the next Liveー R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment