News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Comeーto Think of It…


Yesterday's gathering pic's funny face version is 1 person short R!P



I noticed just now。 R!P



Now then who is iーt R!P






Reina! Project





Yesterday's Live was this hairstyle R!P




The day before yesterday it was straight so I tried rolling it and went for flashiness R!P R!P







Reina! Project






But today I went out with R!P and brother but





Chatting with shop's people




【Miss which senior high school do you go to?】



I was told……







But、 I'm already an adult you know?






My reply





【Ah the one going to senior high school is my little brother R!P 】 I said R!P




Later my brother




【You got mistaken for a student again didn't youー。 To me you don't look particularly young though。 rofl】



Said that to me。





Shut upー。 R!P lol








But it's amazing huhー




To be mistaken for a high school student…lol








Reina! Project





↑This is the moment of a serious yawn R!P





Right when I clicked the shutter a yawn came so I tried taking it R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

daisuki desu~

Post a Comment