News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Yappii(o^ O^)★


Good morningsss




Today too 1 day is startingー




Who watched Suugaku Joshi Gakuen yesterdayー??




Okaaーy


Thankーs




How was itー??




Maimi-chan's punishment's also the best right



That punishment cut's shooting is mostly pure so




I really enjoyed it




Next week's 3rd episode Reina also hasn't watched it so she wants to watch it quicklyー




Everyone seem to have written their impressions at blog so



When I've returned to Japan I'll read comments from everyone ok





I can't show the outfit so I'm hiding iーt; Today too for 1 day I'll do my best>


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment