News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

◆Saitou&Hatome Story◆


Otsukareina



Today I really laughed away




I went to eat dinner with everyone you know












On the left is Saitou-sanー




Is Saitou-san ok not buying souvenir for wifeー? when I said that





I'm asked but I come for work so there's no time for that you knowーhe said and now he's returned to hotel




But you know




The truth is there's a lot of time you know。lol





Saitou-san's wifeee




There's a lot of time you knowー lol




Now 『Aーso busy so busy』 he said and went back (lol)



Work is already over so he's absolutely not busy you know lol





And then on the right side is stylist Hatome-chan



Hatome-chan always eats a lot of rice until her stomach is full lol




Even in the middle of transport she's eating lots of snacks




Her favourite phrase is 『AーI'm full』 or




『Aーso painful』




Yes








Today I ate Jamaican



It was delicious you know


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment