News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

After a Long Time Tomorrow is♪


After a long time tomorrow is Live



At Bus Tour with fans our bonds have veryー deepen andーsinceーthenー?

It's Live so I'm really looking forward to it you know

【I・I don't go to Bus Tour though 】 people like that
<First "I" is girlish, second "I" is boyish>

Of course I'm looking forward to meeting all of you too you know

Let's be in high spirits with everyone



Aaー

I'm anxious with the positions or lyrics or such





Wonder if it'll be bad if I don't review themー ?

Perhaps I'll believe that my body has remembered it (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment