News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Addicted♪


Today I'm doing Morning Musume。47th jacket photoshoot

Like always I can't upload the outfit though okaay、、

Forgive me okaーy (*´艸`)

Um you knowww

Lately the Ministop 's

Tortilla、、?

Tortia?

Well I'm addicted to such food you see (lol)

It has vegetables in it and

It's one bite size and easy to eat right

That's why girls who

【I want to have a light dinnerー 】 are like that are many I think so I recommend it

The calorie is just a bit over 300


It's just that I don't have a pic

Here's Reina instead (lol)




There's cheese in it though you see

If Reina eat it all she'll feel sick so

From next time if she eats half of it at night、 she'll eat the rest of it on the next morningー


Everyone please please try it

It's Ministop that's whyー


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment