News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Mental Age is Low You Know。




Yappii R!P R!P R!P



Was there a good thing for everyone today???



For Reina you knoow (* ̄ー ̄)







Fuffuffu。














Nothing in particular hey。




So sad hey R!P lol




Reina! Project



The long unseen bomber headd R!P R!P R!P



Starting from tied hair 5 seconds before Tanaka did her best to loosen it。













Don ( ̄ー ̄ R!P




Reina! Project

My face looks irritated R!P R!P R!P



lol。



Heey Reina you see。


Isn't her hair getting brighter day by day??(*/ω\*)





Reina! Project



A~n

I want to change my hair colour quickly R!P


But I don't want to go to beauty salon。 R!P







It'll be nice if I could use magicーthough。




Reina! Project



But today when I was having conversation with mama you know


We started talking about Golden Bomber R!P


Golden Bomber is rather than adults
More popular with secondary school students apparently you know。
So that means Reina's mental age is low you know。







・・・But she's said a rude thing indifferently with a normal face、 Tanaka mother。 R!P




I'm already 22 but you see


In my heart I'm stopped at secondary school student ok (* ̄ー ̄ R!P best regards。



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment