News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Love Her Very Muchー!!(´ψψ`)




Otsuー R!P R!P


Home Nowー R!P R!P



But at today's special song you seeー


Even though the intro hasn't even played



Just by Reina appearing From the stage



【Ooー!!!】 cheers could be heard and at that time



My tension was super duper raised R!P R!P R!P R!P



It felt good even before I sang R!P R!P




But earlier I wrote it in Now too but you seeー


Singing instructor at Stacy's Etsuko-sensei and Shinshin-san and、 Yuuta-san cameー R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P





Reina! Project


Face pack I received from Etsuko-sensei~ R!P R!P



I love Etsuko-sensei very muchー R!P R!P



We made promise to go to karaoke again after all didn't weー R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project



Aー I want to do Live R!P



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment