News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Having No Money、、、




Yappiiー R!P



Somehow without knowing if it's cold or hot her body's getting out of order Tanaka Reina is... R!P



Somehow since yesterday my throat's been hoarse thoughー。



There's a small middle aged man。 R!P



Aa~~~~he got mee R!P





Changing the topic but you see R!P R!P R!P



Reina! Project



This sweater's cute riight? R!P R!P



Holes opened all over the arms R!P



It's moth eaten so terribly but I have no money so I can't buy a replacement R!P




Nihi ( ̄¬ ̄) R!P






Reina! Project



The short pants is also my favourite~ R!P R!P



This is the short pants I wore with outfit so、 I don't know where it's from though R!P




Today starts from CD&DL Data・raw pic photoshootー



I'm going to do Event at Ikebukuro Sunshine City R!P R!P




Reina! Project




But earlier at Now。 you seeー




I got awoken by explosion in the morning is what I said isn't it R!P




I thought of sleeping again R!P ーbut it was impossible ( ̄▽ ̄ R!P



Oo━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━i (`Δ´) lol







Reina! Project


The snack R!P that Tanaka family is addicted to lately R!P R!P



Before leaving the house I got to eat a bitー R!P R!P R!P



Tasーty R!P R!P R!P R!P



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment