News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, October 1, 2012

A"a~~~~~~




The heck is thi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~iiis R!P R!P




Too hot・・・・



Although with typhoon passing it's a good thing,,,



I don't know about outside but inside my house is awfully hot R!P



I was irritated R!P after all。 lol





Reina! Project




Yesterday at travel time I fell asleep so at night I couldn't sleep you seeー



When I was watching recorded Sprout last episode and Oogui Senshuken until halfway


It was 5 o'clock so、 as expected I sleptー。 R!P ( ̄ー ̄)




Today too 1 day is startingー R!P R!P



,,,but it's already afternoon though。 lol



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment