News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Who the Heck was It(lol)


Otsukare-sama it ish R!P R!P



Live has endeed R!P



Today was also fun you knowー R!P R!P R!P





Since morning I've rolled rolled my hairー R!P R!P




Reina! Project



Today from kind kind chief R!P



Somehow R!P



Ice's gifts R!P R!P




Reina! Project



Yess
It's half eaten sorry R!P R!P


Shirokuma-ku~~~~n R!P


I've waited for you my beloved Shirokuma-kun。 lol



Reina! Project



During break I ate ice while listening to music I felt happiness R!P R!P R!P





Today too everyone was like R!P R!P ←this livening it up weren't you R!P lol




Thank youu R!P R!P




Reina! Project



But today during MC、 the one who said idiot to Reina


Who the heck was it hey R!P lol


I could hear it coming from guest seating clearly you know R!P lol


Come out here R!P R!P R!P R!P lol




Weーell including that kind of thing too it was fun you know (´ψψ`)



Singing and talk and skits too,,,,


Huh?



Skits,,,,?



That's riight。 Skits too (lol)




From now on I wonder what will become of that cornerー?


It's a mystery~~~~~~~。 R!P lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment