News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Uu~~~~~~~~




Yahhoo~~~~ R!P




Heyy

Listen for a biit━━━━━━━━━━━ R!P R!P R!P


Lately I've been constantly seeing dreams of being cursed R!P



What is it。 Darn youー



Yesterday was also like that you knowww R!P




Because of that I got awake and scared I took refuge at living room at once。 R!P R!P Yessir



Haーaーaー


But it's not only scary but I'm driven by a mysterious impulse? orーrather。



Could it be Reina・・・・R!P









S



S



Stop it plz━━━━━━z R!P




Hmphh。(# ̄З ̄)






Reina! Project


I'll just soak in my memories by looking at pics I took with crowding fans yesterdayー R!P R!P


By the way you knowー



I'm you know????






・・・・・No it's nothing really。 lol



I want to return to Fukuoka。 lol



I want to change my hair's colour。


↑Changing it all the time (゜ロ゜ノ)ノ



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment