News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Too Popular。


Morningー R!P R!P



Today from morning I'm doing interview and geneproー R!P R!P



【R-1】 yoghurt is too popular、 it's not much available apparentlyーisn't it R!P R!P



After reading the comments I immediately ran to the convenience store R!P








・・・・but、
It's already out。 R!P





But I wanted to eat yoghurt noo matter what so,,,,





Reina! Project



Here's the goods I bought R!P


It was deliciouus~ R!P R!P




Yesterday I wanted to go to karaoke but


I can't injure my throat so。 thinking that I didn't go you knowー( ̄¬ ̄ R!P





Reina! Project



This time's Live might use my throat more than ever。


Also seems like I'll also use my abdominal muscle R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment