News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Heck's This。lol


Yappii R!P



Today I saw a dream R!P




Somehow you know?



I ate Sayu's melon bread R!P arbitrarily a dream where Sayu's getting timid。 lol




(・ ・;)




Reina! Project



I'll explain properly ok



On a desk there were 2 breads 1 of them was Reina's R!P



But I didn't know which one's mine the one I took to my hand was melon bread


Sayu who was sitting across me said 【Can I have a bit?】


Sayu's response when I tear and gave it was somehow sulky R!P so


Wonder if she's in a bad mood somehowー? or so I thought but


Later on I noticed it was Sayu's melon bread。 R!P




Sayu too if it's her own melon bread she should've said It's mine you know。 rightー。
(・ε・` ) Buー。




The heck's this dream。 lol




Reina! Project




・・・(´ψψ`)



Aa~~~~~~~


Somehow there's a lot of things I want to do R!P






・・・Or so I feel R!P lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment