News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, September 3, 2012

N~~♪Japan(´ω`)


She's come back to Japan Tanaka Reina R!P R!P


Iーamーbaーack R!P R!P



In the plane I watched 3 movies (´ψψ`)


R!P Ai to Makoto
R!P Hotaru no Hikari
R!P Dark・Shadow



Ai to Makoto feels like musical they're singing songs too
Somehow it's like variety it was amusing R!P



Hotaru no Hikari made me want to go to Rome R!P


Dark・Shadow is a story about Reina's favourite vampire the contents were also amusing you knowー R!P


Today it was an evening flight but it's 1 day OFF so I confined myself at hotel aーーll the time R!P


And so until it's past noon I was likeーthis。 lol





Reina! Project



Disheveledー R!P



Wonder what I did to pass timeー R!P



Watching DVD、、sleeping、、doing hula hoop、、sleeping、、lol



Anyway idling around ( ̄¬ ̄)






Reina! Project



But my roomwear's cute right? R!P




But at the place where you show your passport there's too too many people R!P


Wonder if everyone's travelling。


Howーniceー


I want to go family travellingー R!P R!P R!P



Alーright it's a pain but I'll do my best to clean up my trunkー R!P lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment