News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New




Gooddーmorniーings R!P R!P


She slept well R!P Tanaka Reina did R!P R!P



Yesterday at a program there's that Gusto it made me want to go but



It was midnight so、 as expected I endured it (´-ω-`)




Um you knoww

Look look R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P


Reina! Project


Have you ever eaten this yoghurt R!P



In the pic it's passed its expiration date but、 it's a pic I took quite a while ago so it's all right。 R!P



I like this yoghurtー R!P


Today you knowー

I'll eat vanilla yoghurt perhaps? is what I'm thinking while writing blog R!P R!P R!P





Ah

Reina's new...






Reina! Project




Sleeping goods~~~ R!P R!P



Somehow you knowーit's the one with aroma's smell R!P


I received itt。 R!P



But it's different from eyemask it's to be put on top of eyes so


When I woke up in the morning it's gone somewhere。 lol




Reina! Project



But aroma's smell is truly soothingg R!P


Yesterday I didn't get cursed after all R!P lol


Hehhehhe ( ̄¬ ̄)



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment