News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Mama。。。




Good morningー R!P R!P



Yesterday mama suddenly


My stomach empty~


Said that and her daughter Reina received shock (´-ω-` R!P




Spontaneously Bad mouthh R!P ...I replied。



I was worried mama's suddenly strayed but seems like it's all right。 lol





Reina! Project

What relief what relief。 R!P




Now thennn



Speaking about yesterday's Birthday Event R!P



Thank goodness everyone's glad R!P R!P



But can you please not proceed on the way of graduation arbitrarilyー? lol



I'm still here!!!!( ̄¬ ̄)



I'm already in the full mood to do karaoke tournament in the middle of everyone aren't I (´ψψ`)



Somehow you seeー


Choosing several people with lottery to sing together with Reina how aboutーthat R!P (o^ O^)




But it's weekday so、 it's difficult for everyone to come isn't it~ R!P



The truth is I wanted to do it on the day of my birthday the 11th... R!P R!P



Wonder if we can't make it to 11th from nowー R!P


But BLITZ won't be able to be used apparentlyーso you seeー


Switch the place and make it 11 would be nice huh R!P


On my birthday I want to be together with everyone after all R!P R!P R!P



No matter how much I lament here it won't changeーthough。





Reina! Project


Today is skull mood。



E...What kind of mood? R!P



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Maybe you should put a cultural note next to I'm hungry. I don't know if a lot of people will understand it, because they don't know Japanese. Like (TN: She said 'Hara Hetta', which is a masculine term and improper for women to use. They use 'Onaka ga suita') or something like that. Just a thought. :)

lzz said...

We thought of that, but finally decided that "empty stomach" was masculine enough. ^^;

If any part of translation isn't clear enough, we can always explain more if asked.^^

Post a Comment