News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, September 24, 2012

I Love It Very Much!!!!!




Good afternoonー R!P



Today's also work in Fukuokaー R!P R!P



Yesterday after Live ended I went to karaoke with my friend。 lol



I sang all over。 lol




Tough aren't I???? (´ψψ`) lmao





Reina! Project



This、 is yesterday's jersey R!P



Together with Ikuta's gifts R!P R!P




Reina now with potachip from papa



And other gifts she has a lot of luggages、、、( ̄¬ ̄)




Happy R!P R!P




Reina! Project

Jersey T-shirt close version R!P



Not goーod my eyes are heavy Nowー R!P R!P




Ahh



Yesterday it was popular with eーveryone the mentaiko bread R!P




Reina! Project



This you know?


With this bread as objective a queue was madeー R!P



My cousin's family R!P even bought 20 of itー R!P R!P R!P R!P




My seniors who also came back then came this time too



They bought me Fukuhaku's potato chips all kinds you know R!P




As I thought I love Fukuoka R!P



Reina has a place to return to R!P R!P



She has nothing to be afraid of R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P





From now it's open radioー R!P R!P



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment