News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

FanClub Tour 1st Day Ended♪


Ottsuー R!P


It's already 23 o'clock hereー R!P R!P



Today after doing dodgebee we did 11 shot photoshoot you knoow R!P R!P






Reina! Project


Like thisー R!P



Person in the middle is staff Fta-san R!P R!P R!P



Fta-san has a really similar atmosphere to papaー R!P



Is it okkayーto show your face at blog? when I asked that



【Yes! Just hide my headー R!P lol】 he said R!P R!P



CuteーFta-saーn R!P lol






Fta-san soothes Reina all over。
(´ψψ`) R!P



With the pic horizontal the image is small I think so I'll also post it vertically ok R!P R!P






Reina! Project




Aー I want to meet papaー R!P





At 11 shot photoshoot、 I was wearing muumuu though



We had the muumuu shortenedー R!P R!P



We've been doing FanClub Tour in Hawaii several times already so、 I wear muumuu every time but



It might be the first time the muumuu has short length R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P





Reina! Project




Howーis it R!P I wonder if it matches? R!P



Tomorrow is FanClub Tour last day huーh R!P R!P


How sadー R!P R!P



After 11 shot photoshoot we did games and such with every fans but


I'll write my impressions again tomorrow ok R!P R!P




Reina! Project



I hope tomorrow will also be a fun ① dayー R!P R!P



Good night R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment