News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

FanClub Tour Last Day☆


Otsukareina R!P



FanClub Tour has entirely endedd R!P R!P



Everyone who came、 thank you R!P








Reina! Project



This is Tour last event's Live's outfitー R!P



Even in Hawaii I put on ribbon R!P and cat ears R!PR!P R!P






Reina! Project







For Live customary solo song



Elegies'
Inshouha Renoir no You ni is what I sang you know R!P


I even sang Otome Gumi・Sakura Gumi too R!P



Aー it was fun huhhh R!P



Somehow I can't put it into words but、 thank goodness I could come to Hawaii with every fans R!P




Reina! Project



Doing games together~


Making power stone


Warming up Live・・・



Usually at event when I meet with every fans



Somehow I don't make it up buut・・・


I hide myself? Nー I don't huh。 lol



There's a part that's going into defense a little you seeー


Even for this Reina too R!P


But in Hawaii



Somehow from beginning to the end I was bare and bare so



A very laughingーface、 a sleepy looking face、 even a boredーlooking face (lol) too




I showed it without concealing it



If you look at that kind of Reina and get to like her even more it'll be niceーhuh is what I thought


Nー・・・


Anyway it was fun you know R!P R!P




Reina! Project



Truly truly truly thank you R!P R!P R!P



Reina's happy R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment