News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

EーAre You Seriousー。


Otsukareina ( ̄▽ ̄) R!P



Today 1 day has endedー R!P yeshー R!P R!P R!P



But you seeー



Are you seriousー。( ̄O ̄) there was such incidentー。



Somehow my right leg's bone popped more than needed it hurts・・・・ R!P





Reina! Project
(↑Forelock's lonngー。)





What should I doー。 this leg。


Even though tomorrow's geneー R!P


Well。 it'll heal if I sleep perhaps R!P positive R!P lol



But today too it'll be niceーif I can see nice dream huh R!P R!P R!P





Reina! Project



Today from manager-san who checks my blog


『You've been seeing mysterious dreams all the time haven't you』 such reply came so




It's because I'm genius R!P 』 is what I sent back ( ̄¬ ̄ R!P R!P




Abnormal=genius so、 precisely what Reina is huh。 lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

2 comments:

oRanjee said...

haha! i love this genius girl.

lzz said...

That reply was genius. XD

Post a Comment