News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Um You See


I've read the comments but you see


What?



【Can I write what I want to say?
Theen I'll write it I want you to graduate quickly】 is that?


What's that。


Why do you have to say such thing。



But you seeー


For entertainers impression is important so you'd better quit。 there's people who sayーthat but


But that kind of thing Reina's the 1 who understands it the most。


Why did you decide to write such bad thing R!P




But you see if you hate Reina you can just not look at Reina's blogー。


I'll ignore it。


Neenerー(・┰・)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why someone said like that to Reina?!!
that person must be impolite person!

I won't see morning musume forever if tanaka graduate!

Post a Comment