News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Seems Like You've Noticed But。


Good afternoon~ R!P R!P



Today's hot apparentlyーhuh R!P



Everyone's conveying various things through comment so



If I read the comments I can know various stuffs so it's convenient~~(´ψψ`) R!P




Even if outside's hot、 Reina's working indoor alll the time so


I don't have much chance to go outside and it certainly is hot but I don't feel that much heat yet do Iー in this year。 R!P




Ah。


Reina! Project


Seems like there's people who noticed but



I changed my nails you knoow~ R!P R!P



This time I made it black after a long time R!P


Reina! Project



Are you doing it yourself? there's such question but



That's right you knoow R!P


It's always myself heーy R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project



If next time at event there's a R!P meeting to do nail R!P it'll be niceーwon't it。
( R!P ゜0゜)


Reina's the one who'll be doing it R!P




Also as expected R!P karaoke meet R!P lol


At R!P karaoke meet R!P 、 we'll do questionnaire about what song everyone wants Reina to sing



Among those Reina will chose and sing it R!P or something okayyy (´ψψ`) R!P


Arbitrarily expanding my dream。 lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment