News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Otsukareina♪


Yappii R!P R!P


Live has ended heーyyy R!P R!P



Today I also drew nice sweat R!P R!P




Reina! Project


Okai Chisato-chan who often comes playing to dressing room R!P


In the dressing room the 2 of us were exploding with big laughter R!P lol



Probably Reina and others were noisyーhuh~~~。 lol


Because it's fun after all R!P R!P




Reina! Project



Tomorrow's also 2 performances I'll do my best R!P R!P



When I'm sitting on the cheering seat you know


People wearing Reina's T-shirt and people holding fans I'm really looking for youーok so R!P R!P



Everyone don't be carelessー R!P R!P lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment