News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

24 Hours TV♪"


Otsukareinaa R!P R!P


24 Hours TV's performance has endeddd R!P


This year we've sung 【LOVE Machine・Happy Summer Wedding・Dekkai Uchuu ni Ai ga Aru】's medley R!P



Reina! Project


For Dekkai Uchuu ni Ai ga Aru、 we sang it together with Tani Kanon-chan and Kobayashi Seiran-chan R!P



They were really cutee R!P R!P



Reina! Project/div>


Each and every year like this being able to appear on 24 Hours TV is amazing huh is what I think R!P R!P



From Fukuoka's friend too


【When I turned on the TV you appeared I was shockedー R!P 】 such mail came R!P R!P





Reina! Project


On this T-shirt's back there's 【Future】 written so


I thought of showingーit but it became white R!P




Now then I have to do Hawaii's preparationー R!P R!P R!P



Reina! Project



Wonder what I should bringー R!P R!P



But what souvenir should I buy is what I think R!P


People who've gone there tell meー? R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment