News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Going to Osaka。


Good morningーsaaーn R!P R!P


Today I woke up very earlyー R!P R!P



But you know?


Yesterday I couldn't sleep at all you seeー



After getting in the bed I closed my eyes but somehow I wouldn't calm down orーrather R!P


I was fidgety restless R!P


The moment I thought Looks like I'll fall asleep! somehow it started getting noisy orーrather


It might be a dream but when I got awake only 1 hour had passed...


Really is 【Konya mo Nerenai (Byouteki na Imi de) R!P】 isn't it。 lol



Moreover now my walkman is playing that songー。


What a timing? lol




Reina! Project


This、 yesterday's clothes R!P R!P


Batman R!P


On the back there are wings attachedー R!P



Reina! Project


I、 have been endowed with wings R!P R!P


Even though I haven't drunk Red Bull I'm weirdーhuh。 lol


Yesterday in 1 day time passed in a blink of an eye R!P


Being chased by things I have to do all over in 1 day I was in absentmindedness condition R!P




Reina! Project


Yes、 a serious look cameー。 lol



Somehow inside Reina surely、 today and tomorrow the morning will be early too

It's Hawaii soon after all、 I'm going abroad for almost 2 weeks so I'm going to be separated from my family for that long。 when I think of that


Somehow I'm restless orーrather R!P


Aa~~~I'm too anxiousー R!P



Even though I've been going abroad quite oftenー、 why is it now。。(--;)




At these times...


Reina! Project



Just do a funny face R!P


Now thenn

Today is individual handshake event it'll be done in Osaka R!P R!P R!P



Today too for 1 day I'll do my best hey R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment