News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

First Experience!


Good morningー R!P


Yesterday I was too tired I flopped instantly R!P R!P



Yesterday you know I participated at Gifu's Gujo festival you knowー R!P




Reina! Project


With May-chan and Kylee-chan R!P



At Gujo festival I danced the dance all the time but、 Reina and others also learned from sensei beforehand and participated at the performance R!P



And then you know Reina、 suddenly got lead away by yukata wearing grandma


【Wonder if I did something bad R!P 】 or so I thought while being lead away like that(lol)


Somehow I received some kind of certificate that skillful people can receive



I received this kind of splendid honorable certificate R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project


Reina's not good at dancingー。 or so I usually say but does receiving honorable certificate mean I'm actually good R!P ・・・ R!P R!P



Because this can't be easily received apparentlyーyou know R!P


Isn't it terrifiーc R!P


Even though it was my first challenge to be able to receive it this soon is R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project



Wearing yukata eating shaved ice R!P wandering around place like lower part of town



Being able to have experience that I can't usually have was fun R!P



I also become friendly with May-chan and Kylee-chan we had girls talk R!P R!P R!P



The 2 of them you seeーwhen the 2 of them talk they use english so、 at that time Reina


Chiーn_(._.)_ became like that like she had no place there you know。 lol


Being able to speak english and japanese is nice isn't itー R!P R!P R!P R!P


Welll Reina's fine with just japaneseーI guessss R!P R!P R!P R!P


So niceーeven if I'm thinking that I don't feel like studying at all (lol)




This appearance I also wrote it yesterday but


9/2(9/1 midnight 26:15~) it'll be broadcasted on NHK R!P R!P R!P



Watch it pleaーse R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment