News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ByーChubー。

<Chubby>


Yahoー( ̄¬ ̄ R!P R!P



Today you know


I'll fill my stomach at department store basement's food sampling corner。 thinking that I went to food sampling corner R!P


There's lotts of delicious lookingーstuffs


Even though Reina doesn't usually eat gyouza when she ate 1 she wouldn't stop she really ate her belly's sticking out she regretted it・・・・ R!P





Isーthe dream I saw。 lol


The moment I woke up without knowing whether it's dream or reality


『Not good。 I ate too much。 I'm perfectly chubbyyyyy R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P



I fretted and quickly touched my stomach to confirm but it was all right。 lol





Reina! Project



What just a dream huh R!P R!P



But it's scary huhー。



Today let's hold back from eating・・・・ R!P




Or so I thought but・・・




Reina! Project



Papa sent me food in large amount━━━━━━ R!P



Why the heck。 R!P



Is it ok for your own kid to get chubbyー?

Papa-san yoー( ̄O ̄)




・・・





・・・






Thanks R!P papa (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment