News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bruise Update(´-ω-`)


Yappii~ R!P R!P


Blog's profile、 yesterday throughout the night I was free and I wrote it so take a look~ R!P R!P



Heey~loook σ(´・д・`)



Reina! Project


Can you see?????


Last time at Live I said that I fell at stairs didn't I R!P



It's changed colour。 R!P




Reina! Project


Yellow right R!P


Uh e~~~~eee R!P R!P



If it's hit it hurts somewhat・・・



Tohoho (;´д`)



Reina! Project




Ahhhh R!P



Today in my dream you know a white bug appeared R!P
(゜O゜ R!P



The colour's white so compared to normal bugs it's not gross but


Bug is bug so in my dream I ran around though ok。 lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment