News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, August 3, 2012

( ̄- ̄)


The title's expression is Reina's mood。 R!P


The reason is you knowー


I can say there is but


I can say there's none。 R!P



Nope、 there is though ok R!P




Reina! Project


Like that the background would also become grey。 lol




Whatーshould I doー。

(For what? R!P )


At this kind of time、 go wild Tanaka Reina R!P fuh。



Reina! Project



It's particularly nothing you seeーaren't there times when without a reason your mood won't riseー? R!P


It's like that you know R!P R!P


At times like this surely in several hours later I'd be doing noisilyーthough R!P


Should I go to karaoke perhapsー。


Nope、 on second thought I won'tー。 lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment