News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Are You Serious~~~


Good morningー R!P R!P R!P


Rain's falling━━━━━ R!P R!P



Yesterday's answer is!!!! (´-ω-`)




Reina! Project



Sayu
【I don't know whatーkind ofーmood I'm in。】 has such pose R!P


Reina
【I'm hungryー】 was like thatー R!P R!P



Wonder if everyone got it??? R!P R!P "


There's people who got it correctly wasn't there R!P



As expected huhhh (´ψψ`) R!P




Reina! Project




Today's Live at Nakano Sun Plaza 2 performances R!P


I'll go strike it hey R!P R!P




Wa~rain。 Seriously rain。 R!P R!P R!P R!P



I'll do my best at cheering seat ok (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment