News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Tired。


Good morningー R!P R!P


From now I'm going to Osaka you knowー R!P R!P


Yesterday I've slept before 0 o'clock R!P R!P




Reina! Project



Healthy rightt R!P R!P



But I'm still slee~py R!P



A~~~~I want to go to festival R!P R!P


Everyone what will you buy if you go to festival R!P


Reina you knoow~


Potabutter and~

Frankfurter and・・・


Also I'm always attracted by crepe but、 somehow I always return without buying it・・・。 lol



Reina! Project



A~~~a

Somehow I'm tiredーof my own face R!P


Every time I look into the mirror 「This face again huh R!P 」 I say。


It's obvious though (lol)


Ahaha ( ̄▽ ̄ R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

2 comments:

oRanjee said...

i will pay you mr translator! please! i want you to post on her blog saying how i lover her face! and there is nothing wrong!

lzz said...

lol relax XD
I've posted a comment with your name.^^

Indeed, there's nothing wrong with it. She's probably been looking into the mirror a little too much... ^q^

Post a Comment