News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Otsukareina♪


Yahhoーu R!P R!P



Today too with a great praise looks like my head's going to blow outー R!P


If I could use magic then I'd want to memorize all at once already。。。( ̄▽ ̄;)




Today's jersey is here R!P

Reina! Project



T-shirts and the pants too I wore both of them for the first timeー R!P


Moreover both are things I received R!P


This pants has ribbon R!P behind itーyou know (´ψψ`) R!P



Reina! Project


I received this from a fan but、 this kind of thing where can you find it huhー(゜.゜)


It has a very nice senseーtoo R!P R!P


T-shirts is Mickey you know R!P




Reina! Project


Rock Mickey right R!P R!P R!P




A~~~somehow
My sneeze ( ゜д゜)、;'.・ won't stoーp R!P R!P


I might've caught a cold R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment