News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Morniing☆


Today too the morning came in a blink of an eye it's Tanaka Reina R!P R!P R!P



Lately right after waking up I've been sluggish R!P lol



After time passes it's fixed though R!P



As I thought seems like I'm weak in the morning R!P





Reina! Project


Roomwear is Cinderella (Musical) T-shirts R!P R!P heyy R!P R!P R!P



Today is 3 performances at Ikebukuro Sunshine City R!P "


Wonder if lots will come???


Yesterday The Matenrou Show R!P that's R!P performed for the first time R!P Reina likes ittt R!P



For Reina the listening point is after intermezzo where she sings the last chorus alone perhaps R!P R!P




Reina! Project




Today too I'll do my best R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment