News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Minnie-chan♪


Heーllooo R!P R!P


It's Tanaka Reina R!P R!P


Isn't today hot and humidー R!P



Really give me a break R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P



Today from recording~~


It's rehearsalー R!P



Reina! Project


Today's rehearsal's the 4th day perhapss R!P


But tomorrow is continuous rehearsal and the day after tomorrow is gene after all


I might have to rush but I have no willpower to rush too。 R!P


But today I could sleep a lot and I recovered a bitー R!P R!P R!P



Reina! Project


I've even repainted my nails~ R!P R!P



The pink one I've had until yesterday I've had it for almost 1 month



But as expected if I've had it for 1 month it'll tear off so Wonder if I should repaint it? is something I've thought many times but


With event continuing I've been so busy there's not even time to repaint but at handshake event my fingers can be seen


・・・Thinking that I repainted from the top from the top is how it's like R!P R!P



As expected piled up paint will become uneven so、 yesterday I've finally repainted them here it is~↓↓



Reina! Project




I've done it back then too but
R!P Minnie-chan R!P R!P R!P



Just now you know~

There's a really unpleasant thingー R!P


But I can't saーy (lol)


Help me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(lol)






Reina! Project


↑Roomwear Tour T-shirts R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment