News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lazona Kawasaki!!!


Otsukareena R!P R!P R!P R!P


Today in the middle of rain loーtts of people gathering made me very~glad R!P R!P


First performance R!P of The Matenrou Show R!P how was itー R!P



It's the first performance so I was nervous R!P that I'd mistake the lyrics (lol)




Reina! Project


↑This one in the middle is・・・ R!P



Lazona Kawasaki's character Lazona-kun R!P ・・・was it again・・・?? R!P


9・10th gens hit it all over R!P R!P lol


Reina! Project



Today people who were going shopping by chance too must've


Seen it I think so if you're interested I'd be gladー R!P R!P



Tomorrow is Event at Ikebukuro's Sunshine I'm going to do 3 performances you knowー R!P R!P R!P



I'll do my best R!P R!P R!P


Today let's sleep quickーly R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment