News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

I'm Getting Too Curious( ̄∇ ̄)


Morrnii-nnn R!P R!P



Heyーheyーum you seeee


Yesterday you see Why do you make the words thickー was written but whatーdo you mean?? R!P


Reina doesn't change the words' size you knowー R!P R!P




Reina! Project


Yesterday you knowー

I watched the newest Twilight in DVD you know R!P R!P


The continuation is in December apparentーly R!P R!P


I want to watch it quickly~ R!P


It ended when Bella changed to vampire R!P R!P


A really good part R!P R!P


They're skillful at thatーkind of thing huhー R!P R!P


They know where to cut it don't theyーas expected of the maker R!P lol


I'm too curious about the continuation I can't help it R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project



Now thennn

Today is Event 3 performances R!P R!P


I'll do my best heーy R!P R!P



Ah also this R!P



Reina! Project



Yesterday when I went to the company for greetings I received it R!P



The same office's ALMA KAMINIITO-san R!P R!P



Akane R!P it's a nice song R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P


Akane R!P heading to Ariake while listening to it Nowー R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment