News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hairstyle★


Morningーgg R!P R!P


Today I slept most early R!P R!P



To feel that good when I get in the bed R!P R!P R!P






But yesterday mama said my hairstyle's cuteー R!P




Reina! Project



Can you seeー????


It's self taken so it's hard to see isn't iit R!P


2 tails but to display the length only the upper part half is tied without tying it all


The lower part is twisted later and raised with pin R!P R!P




Reina! Project




This is a trick that can only be done by R!P -san isn't it~ R!P R!P



I want to be able to do it myself R!P "



Reina! Project





Even though today's recording yesterday I slept too much I haven't been able to practice... R!P R!P







Pi~~~~~~nch R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment