News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Went Crazy((( ̄へ ̄井)


Good afternoon R!P R!P


Yesterday's cotton Reina you know there's something I made different from usual R!P


What could it beー??? R!P











Um you know (´ψψ`)







I tried taking it from various angles R!P R!P

There's people who wrote it in the comments but


Right・left・down angles I tried taking each of those R!P "



Looking at cotton Reina made me energetic there's someone who said that



I'm very gladーyou know R!P R!P


If you get energetic with such thing I'll show it anytime you know。 lol





Reina! Project



And then today's pic・・・



The light's adjustment has gone crazy R!P



I usually take with natural light though ok



Today it's going over all over I'm white I become a zombie like colour!!!! R!P



Has Stacy change begun R!P lol R!P



Ah。


It's because today's cloudy perhapsー? R!P





Reina! Project




Really really room wear Reina-chan R!P



Today's cold so I changed clothes from short sleeves to long sleeves you know R!P R!P R!P



Wonder if rain will fall againー R!P R!P R!P



I don't like it do Iーrain・・・。 R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment