News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Want to Change I~t!!!


Good evemingー R!P R!P "



I've read noon entry's comments but、 everyone was so shocked



That you gave a lot of comments didn't you R!P lol



Thanks R!P R!P






A~~~~~~~
Somehow my sneeze R!P won't sto~~~~~p R!P R!P R!P R!P



But my hair's colour lately has been changed consecutively but



I began to want to change it again…lol



I want to go to beauty salonー R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P





Reina! Project



Yess


Suddenly cotton~~ R!P



Wonder how long has it been since I uploaded it?? R!P R!P




Reina! Project



As I thought cotton feels nice~ R!P R!P




Reina! Project



But if I use it so often my face lotion would be reduced no kiddingly so I have to look at the situation (lol)




Reina! Project




But really I want to go to karaoke━━━━━━ R!P R!P




I want to sing━━━ R!P "



I've been singing at practice all the time but it's different than that isn't it~ R!P R!P



But this time's Musical、 there's a lot of singing so I have to treasure my throat R!P R!P R!P






Ahh
I forgot to say earlier but Otsuki-san didn't come to practiceー R!P R!P



I wanted him to comeー R!P lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment