News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ufu( ̄▽ ̄)


Good afternooon R!P R!P




From morning I've watched 【Youkame no Semi】 from yesterday R!P R!P



Ahh
Everyone thank you for telling me dorama's schedule R!P



I'm looking forward to it again R!P R!P R!P


There's GTO isn't thereー???


Reina wanted to appear。 lol


This kindーof type I want to try appearing R!P R!P


Wonder if there'll be no Suugaku R!P Joshi Gakuen 2 tooー





Reina! Project




After a while she released her hair bomber head Reina-chan R!P



Isn't this sexyー? R!P R!P



Flat chested though R!P lol




Reina! Project



Tehe R!P R!P



Today I'm going to do a certain shootingー R!P R!P R!P



Um you know~

What shooting it is I can't say it yet riーght R!P R!P R!P





Reina! Project

↑I could take this very threateningly buttt R!P

Howーis it R!P lol




Ahh
Looking at the comments I found out that~



Stacy's' DVD's release day is knownー R!P R!P R!P



9/12 they saidー!!! R!P



Everyone watch it pleaーse R!P R!P



Reina! Project




Best regardss R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment