News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tired。


Today's raining R!P or so I've been told but it's sunny isn't ittt R!P R!P R!P


As I thought Reina is sunny woman huh R!P R!P




When it's sunny my mood is also sunny isn't it R!P R!P





Reina! Project



But here is a topic that's not sunny・・・



Lately I'm tired of my face R!P



Everyday everyday everyday looking at the mirror it's the same face。




Wellーit's obvious huh。 lol




Uーn R!P lol





Reina! Project




Everyone who would you like to be R!P




Reina's favourite face is you know



Sawajiri Erika-san or~


Takei Emi-chan R!P



Everyone have you been watching 【W no Higeki】??



Takei Emi-chan is too cute I've watched the same episode 2 times R!P you know (lol)



A~~~~~
So soon my eyes are blinking frequently R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment